- 3September 30, 2016
Know the 156 queries raised by Denzinger-Bergoglio with respect to the affirmations made by Francis
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
What is this page?
- Who is Francis? A prophet for our times? God’s instrument for the renovation of the Church? The precursor of a new springtime of the Faith? A collection of his principal teachings confronted with the Magisterium of the Church can be an excellent aid to accurately judge these questions… Read more →
- The Roman Pontiff in fact has the "sacra potestas" to teach the truth of the Gospel, administer the sacraments and pastorally govern the Church in the name and with the authority of Christ, but this power does not include per se any power over the divine law, natural or positive. (John Paul II, Address to the Tribunal of the Roman Rota, January 21, 2000)
Our readers comment:
- Theresean JoylyT on Who are we?
- Theresean Joylyt on Francis’ Main Innovations…
- Pastoor Geudens on Bergoglian ‘diversified unity’: does it have anything to do with Christ?
- Debborah Miller on The end of Easter Season. And the centenary of Fatima
- Debborah Miller on Amoris Laetitia versus the Church’s enduring Magisterium